Thursday 10 June 2010

All Smiles...By Ann

Just a quick post before I jet off to Brisbane to attend the Papercraft Expo...
This month the design team are all working with the same Little Yellow Bicycle papers/cardstock and a variation of the same embellishments with a different Cuttlebug product.
We thought you might like to see the different ways you can scrap the same papers.
For my first layout i used a Martha Stewart  Iron Gate punch on the outside of the purple cardstock and used the Little Yellow Bicycle - Free Spirit- Stripe paper as a background.


[caption id="attachment_269" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="All Smiles - Ann McLachlan"][/caption]



I mounted photos on the orange Bling cardstock and used spiced marmalade distress ink on all of the paper and embellishments.

The Pink Geo paper has been punched with the Lace Doiley punch.

Add some journalling blocks from the Free Spirit- Journal Tablet and some  Cardstock Stickers.

I finished the layout with some Green Tara flowers which i embossed with the Cuttlebug  Deb Devine embossing folder and inked with the distress ink.

Check back soon for another layout and a matching card.

:-)  - Ann



3 comments :

  1. Ann, I thought you said that you didn't do brights! This is stunning. That border punch is to die for! I have to have it - to add to my collection of about 20 others LOL!!! I love the stamped flowers too! Have a great trip (lucky thing I'm very jealous!!!)
    :)Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! (and that's not just the subject matter!!!).
    Lovely colour combinations, Ann, and I have to say that the colour of distressed ink you have you is glorious.
    Another beautiful layout to inspire us all.
    Have fun in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of this ... from the punching to the colour combination ... fabbo!!!

    ReplyDelete