Tuesday 1 June 2010

Another idea using this stunning paper from Websters Pages



I was in the store on Saturday and saw Anns stunning LO using this sheet of Websters Pages. I had to buy the same paper and use it myself. here is my result. I made the picket fence using a Martha Stewart punch and the bird cage using one of the new cuttlebug  border embossing folders - both items were amongst my 'essential' purchases whilst in store (and I actually went to stock up on brown cardstock LOL). Thanks for the inspiration Ann

:)Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Wow!! What an awesome layout. It really is gorgeous. Thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Sarah!
    Isn't is great how two layouts using the same paper can be so different?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, yet another gorgeous layout. It is so nice to see Natalie in one - I so enjoyed teaching her in the holiday prog. at NZ scrapbook. Let hew know I will be doing more at scottie craft in the first week of the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo on your layout. Stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete