Thursday 26 August 2010

Moments to Remember



This month I have been playing with the fantastic Echo Park " Life is Good"collection. This first LO showcases 10 photos that I recently took of my little man Benji at 18 months. I loved all the photos so i decided to print them out wallet size, sand the edges to make each photo 'pop' from the background and arrange them around the edge of the 12 x 12 cardstock.

This left only a small area to scrap so i made the most of it with lots of layering and collaging :) I cut the stars from chipboard, painted them with Tim Holtz white crackle paint and when dry I highlighted them with gold and platinum metallic rub-ons. I made the outer border with the Martha Stewart Iron Gate border and corner punches. I am addicted to these punches and own an embarrassing number of them :)
Thanks for looking
Sarah G

3 comments :

  1. This layout is awesome Sarah!!!
    I love that iron gate punch that you have used around the outside.
    Can't wait to see how you use the new punches you picked up today ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - your layout absolutely rocks ... you make it look so easy and it always looks ... just ... so right! Gorgeous wee photogenic model to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are so cute!! And those stars are so cool!! Another great layout!

    ReplyDelete