Saturday 25 September 2010

Horsin' Around with Mrs Frizz

Saying hello to all of you Scottie Crafters out there.


Michelle Frisby



Ann sent me the delightful papers from the Summer Breeze and Sunday Market collection from My Little Shoebox recently and today I had the opportunity to play a little – read here ... to be creative.



I’ve added a little distressing [and only a little], a dab here and there of Tim Holtz distress ink – Victorian velvet, a few absolutely ancient rub-ons, some ribbon and a few feathers.
Last week I made some flowers  using Prima’s Annalee range of papers – from a 6x6 pad, I’ve  tucked under a few Prima leaves and added a little bling and so I decided to add these to my layout.
Head in to see the girls at Scottie Crafts and check out the other papers in the range.
So while we stay indoors and out of the snow for the better part of the weekend, it was wonderful to create a layout that reminds me that Summer is just around the corner.
Happy creating... Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous creativity Mrs F.....I love the flowers you made!!!
    Have a great weekend buddy.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete