Monday 27 September 2010

Recycled Fashion-Sarah Groen



This LO was inspired by these cute photos of Natalie modelling the wearable art dress that she made with her friends for a competition at school.
The gorgeous MME die cut paper had one area of beautiful florals that I wanted to highlight and not cover with photos or embellishments, so I cut this section from the paper and made a feature of it along the right hand side of the page.

I sprayed it with pink glimmer spray then I added some cute bird stickers from the My Little Shoebox collection. I used my Martha Stewart punches to cut a cute picket fence and some butterflies.

I used a calendar stamp and a shaped template to make the date card and cut the journaling card on my cuttlebug with a spellbinders die. Some flowers, lace and a hand drawn white gel pen border completed the layout.

Thanks for taking time to look at my work.
:) sarah

1 comment :

  1. woo hoo, go Natalie, look out the modelling world and of course designing world; very classy and what gorgeous papers as well to scrap with Sarah. Like that wee cluster of embellishments like that.

    ReplyDelete