Saturday 9 October 2010

Best of Friends-Sarah Groen



This photo of my daughter and her best friend at the zoo just cried out to be scrapped with bright papers.

These two little girls adore everything pink so I knew that the page had to be predominently pink. The gorgeous papers from My Little Shoebox were perfect, Sophie just squealed with delight when she saw the cute bird prints!

I made a visual triangle of pink ink blots in the background and dressed them up with some tiny buttons and rhinestones. The cute little houses were left over from my last design team pack.

They are stickers by Echo Park. I hand cut the flowers from the patterned paper and tucked the MME journaling tag behind the photo for the title and to add some more journaling.

The swirl is cut from grunge board using the Tim Holts 'Elegant Flourish' die.
Thanks for looking
Sarah :)

1 comment :

  1. Lovely, pretty layout! They look so cute with their pink bags!!

    ReplyDelete