Friday 1 October 2010

A little creativity - Mrs Frizz

Ann sent me some gorgeous papers from My Little Shoebox Sunday Market collection this month.


I played a little with the papers, added a flower or two [or three or four], mixed in a little ink and some pearls and feathers and love my layout.

From the shop:

Sunday Market Collection of papers from My Little Shoebox
Prima bling – pearls and crystals with ceramic roses
Prima leaves
Prima mountain lilies [beautiful]
Prima Roosevelt flower
Tim Holtz distress ink – Victorian Velvet
White cardstock

From my stash I’ve added :
Glimmermist
Feathers
Pearls
Tag


I’ve used my trusty punches and on this layout I’ve given the Martha Stewart lace doily edge punch and the butterfly punch a bit of a work out.  Love the way that this layout fell into place and of course it helps having a gorgeous wee model [thank you Miss Paige for letting me take photos of you]. I took Paige out last year as a birthday treat for her fifth birthday and we visited the bead shop and McDonalds.



Don’t forget to head into the shop and visit the team at Scottie Crafts. They will point you in the right direction and you can add these scrapping goodies to your own stash.

Happy creating.

Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

1 comment :