Tuesday 5 October 2010

That Hat-Sarah Groen





I had fun playing with the bright and breezy My Little Shoebox "Summer Breeze" collection this month.

The beautiful colours and fun patterns really reminded me that it is spring (despite the constant rain!!). Natalie recently bought this cute hat and has worn it constantly ever since.

I knew that I wanted to use the large Prima flower embellishment because Natalie just LOVED it so I matched it with the B side of the papers so that I wouldn't completely overwhelm my photos with colour.

Even so I found that I had to cut up the embellishment and use it in a visual triangle around the page to get the best effect for my photos. I made the paint splatters by diluting some white acrylic paint with water and putting it into a spritzer tube then I sprayed it onto my page just like you would glimmer mist.
Thanks for looking
Sarah :)

1 comment :

  1. You have such a beautiful daughter, Sarah! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete