Sunday 9 January 2011

7 Gypsies Tray Inspiration

When I sorted the kits for everyone last year I chose myself  a 7 Gypsies photo tray and the gorgeous Graphic 45 Springtime patterned papers and tags.  This is what I created:


The longest part of creating the tray was the measuring of the compartments. I have added a Prima vine, Tim Holtz frame and some flowers made from the smallest flower on the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die.  This is a great gift idea and can have so many themes.  This is currently on display in store.

Check back next week for some beautiful creations by Wendy.

4 comments :

  1. Bev, this is beautiful!! I cant wait to pop into the store for a close up look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, another beautiful creation. Lots of inspiration here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I was already coveting one of those Printer's Trays for myself, now I really want one.

    ReplyDelete