Tuesday 22 March 2011

A little Prima


and a little more creativity.

When I'm playing [or should I say, being a little creative] you would normally see me with a 'white cardstock' background ... so something a little different from me is a floral patterned paper - doesn't happen too often, but I quite like the finished layout. I've brought the patterned paper through on to the top layers and used my Martha Stewart doily edge punch to give it a little texture and wow ... still loving those brand spanking new Prima flocked rub-ons - both the actual rub on and the left over part [the negative I guess] from the rub on itself.

I'm thinking to myself that I just might need to make a wee investment in these flocked rub-ons. They are wee treasures ladies.


Hope that you have found a little time of late to spend in your scrappy space.

Happy creating.

Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]


No comments :

Post a Comment