Wednesday 9 March 2011

More Sassafrass Lass goodness

Hello again, are you ready for another colour bomb?

Here's my second LO with the Sassafras Lass Crush collection. I just love it!

This time I used a Bo Bonny double dot cardstock as my background, and then just added some strips behind my photo. The little mini roses, stickers and tags with bakers twine bows just added the little extra I think. What do you think?


The brad is Basic Grey and the alphas are Jillibean Soup, and they are from my own little stash...

So - have you bought your Sassafras Lass papers yet?

4 comments :

  1. I just love our tag custers!!! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Annelie. i'm a great sassafrass fan too! I love your tag clusters too and the miniroses are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow ... another fab-u-lous layout Annelie and what a wonderful little Daddy's helper ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww What a gorgeous Layout. Love the way you have put up the tags too!!

    ReplyDelete