Monday 4 April 2011

Prima by Beverley

Its my turn today - those who know me know Prima is one of my all time favourite brands.  I just love their huge range of products and the fact that every release there is even more gorgeous product introduced.  Today I am going to show you a couple of layouts and a canvas I have done recently using Prima. (I do have another layout to share but I need a photo of it and it is in the shop)

Some of you would have seen this one in the shop already.  It is using the Botanical range which when I saw it I thought of New Zealand because of the ferns featured in it.  These photos were taken in Rainbow Springs in Rotorua.  I love the new flocked rubons too.


This layout is using the July release of Jack and Jill papers just perfect for this photo and the new release of Jack and Jill celebrate could easily be used.


and finally a canvas also using the Jack and Jill papers.  The heart is handmade by me and is using calico and embroidery thread.


I hope you have enjoyed our Prima showcase and please visit soon for some more beautiful creations from our design team!

No comments :

Post a Comment