Tuesday 17 May 2011

Pink Paislee + spellbinders = LOVE

Hi Scottie fans! Annelie here with one of my May projects.

I got beautiful papers from Pink Paislee to play with, from the Butterfly Garden collection. Using them, some distress ink, some lovely Prima & a set of "Nested Lacey Pennants" spellbinders, this is the result of my first share:


I started with a kraft cardstock from Bazzill. Using a doilie that can be found in the shop as a mask, I inked with Tim Holtz "crushed olive" on top of them. On the edges of my kraft cardstock, and on the edges of the cut out doilie and my light blue paper I used "walnut stain".

Since the papers are quite soft, I wanted a little "pop". So - I cut out some banner shapes with the "Nested Lacey Pennants" spellbinders in pink. I used the "walnut stain" and a music stamp on the banners to make them more interesting.




Adding a couple of cut out butterflies, some Prima bling and alphas, some journaling and mini alphas from October Afternoon I think the page came together nicely!

I will be back later in the month with another project!

1 comment :

  1. oh wow, another gorgeous layout Annelie ... love that range of papers ... beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete