Thursday 2 June 2011

June Challenge!

Hi Scottie Crafters!

It's June - can you believe it? I can definitely feel the cold at night, but I have to say autumn has been pretty good at my end of the world.

BUT, in saying that - I still wish it was summer... So for this challenge, I want you to scrap your SUMMER PHOTOS! I also want you to follow the sketch below!

Link your LO with Mr Linky on the sidebar, or email us your LO at customerservice@scottiecrafts.co.nz to be in to win a little something!
The challenge closes at midnight the 30th of June.


Here's my sketch:




And here's my take, using the fabulous "SPLASH" line from Echo Park!





Now get those summer photos out and get creative!
//Annelie

4 comments :

  1. Looks good may give this a go.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Annelie I love the way you have done the circle in behind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme, and nice simple sketch as well.
    Have linked to my blog post.
    Elaine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt think I was going to get time to do this But I have and just posted my link. Thanks for a really cool sketch Annelie..

    ReplyDelete