Monday 5 December 2011

Santa stocking card by Michelle

Using the patterned papers from 6.5 x 6.5 pad from Kaisercraft – December 25th collection.


My base is Kraft cardstock.
I’ve layered a piece of patterned paper, inked around the edges.
I’ve punched out small bricks from Kraft cardstock and inked the edges to make a fireplace wall.
I’ve used two different distress crackle paints [rock candy and picket fence] and scattered diamond dust as well between and around the bricks.
I’ve then used the Christmas holly vine Cheery Lynn die on top of my bricks.
I’ve cut out two Christmas stockings using the Kaisercraft pad and across the top of each stocking I have cut two pieces of white pipe cleaner.
I’ve used foam pop dots underneath the stockings to give them a little height.
Tucked under a few wee Christmas baubles on the left hand stocking.
Kaisercraft alphas as my greeting.

There you have it.

Merry Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment