Thursday 9 February 2012

Book of "I Do" by Wendy


For this little hand made canvas album I have used the Kaiser Sweet Nothings Collection. I cut double thickness of canvas and stitched it together then applied the large eyelets to bind it together with metal rings. I know you can get these canvas pages through Prima which would make this a very quick little album to put together. They are 4 by 6 canvas refill pages. This album was inspired by Trisha Ladouceur from Prima.

In this album I have used Prima flowers and leaves, Say it in Crystals,  Prima packages, Prima stamps and resin birdcage. I have also used my favourite seam binding (coloured with Tim Holtz stains Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose), Martha Stewart butterfly and edge punches, Pearl sprays.

This is an opening book page to add more photos and journaling. The little clock is shrink plastic with a Bo bunny stamp. I have also used Spellbinders edge die to cut the black strip. Love these too.
.
Fussy cut around a lot of the patterns in the paper to create pockets so slip photos into.
Above I have done a match book page that opens. (Sorry there is one random leaf sitting on this page that shouldn't be there)
 And my most favourite die from Tim Holtz the tattered Pinecone Die....If you don't have this die you need to get it. I have made the roses 7 of them that decorate these pages and I love the branch it cuts out. Doesn't have to be just for Christmas.

Two more fussy cut pages with edges left loose to slip photos under and another Tim Holtz rose.

 And the back cover.  You can  view the finished album instore with photos attached.
Thanks for viewing.

1 comment :

  1. oh my, what a gorgeous mini, love the canvas, incredible that you made the pages♥

    ReplyDelete