Tuesday 6 March 2012

New Prima is on the website

Well all you Prima fans the new CHA products are now online! Go check out all the yumminess here:



Here are a few layouts I have done using the new ranges. 
 
I knew I just had to scrap these photos of Andrew and Kaitlyn at the Princess and Knight Ball Using the Meadowlark Collection.   I coloured the flowers from the Meadowlark Papers with a distress nib and distress inks and a water pen.


And a close up.
 


  I used the new En Francias Collection for this layout of my son Christopher and the awesome new wooden embellishments from Prima - love love the clocks!


and a close up of those clocks:


Here is a layout using the Sunkissed Papers which are such happy papers with the sunflower design.


and a close up of the vine with extra flowers.


Lots to share over the next few weeks!!
Bev

No comments :

Post a Comment