Monday 30 April 2012

Tim Holtz Printers Tray by Beverley

Here is the Tim Holtz Printers tray I converted with lots of texture paste, colour washes, inks and embellishments.  SO MUCH FUN!

I first laid out how I wanted my boxes then coated them with Texture paste and let it dry.
I then dabbed sailboat and butterscotch colour washes over the texture paste. Then the embellishments were added Prima and Green Tara flowers, Prima pendants,beads, chipboard, mini bottles, real shells and driftwood, a top of a Tim Holtz Canister used as a porthole. Then I placed gesso and colour wash on the borders of the photos. Then I added glossy accents with microbeads to represent water.


A close up


Thanks for looking
Bev

7 comments :

  1. that is a truly stunning piece of artwork - be proud.
    Julia Hewitt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia it is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. i love it totally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverley, great job, this is a lovely display. Did you make each individual little box yourself or is it available as kitset? I think I would like to have a go at one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean its a Tim Holtz printers tray configuration box The little boxes can be moved around to whatever layout you like and you can take out some all together for a bigger photo. Not in stock but may be able to order them in.

      Delete
  4. Hi Bev, I love this idea. It looks great. Did you make all the little boxes yourself or buy it in a kit to put together as you wish?

    ReplyDelete