Tuesday 8 May 2012

Cricut Mothers Day cards by Wendy

   
Made with Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge.
 Love the Doily Border I used cut to length 8 1/2 inches and cut the layered hearts out at 1 1/2, 1 1/4, and 1 inch.

Heritage cricut cartridge

Cut the bike out at 4" cut once in white card and once in brown card then cut the shadow in black. From the white piece I cut out the basket and embossed it through the cuttlebug, I cut all the pieces that are red from the white bike then coloured them with Tim Holtz distress markers
 I coloured the seat and hand grips grey. I then glued these painted layers onto the brown layer. I coloured the spokes and chain with a silver pen on the brown layer. Then glued the bike to the black layer. The tag on the top is cut at 1" using Tree1 pg24 Frame Shift, then inked and stamped. The back ground is embossed with Tim Holtz Brick wall texture fade. I have coloured the flowers with Colour wash and Perfect Pearls Mist.
The Lamp post is stamped on transparency.


Cut Using A Childs Year Cricut Cartridge
I used the negative of the cut and attached it with foam tape to a contrast background.


Damask Decor Cricut cartridge.
Love the envelope setting on this cartridge. I also used the negative of the cut out for a stencil and lay it over my envelope and sprayed perfect pearls mists through it. I cut a 3" envelope and placed it on the back of the tag to hold a gift card.

OOps there goes that flip photo again.
 The Mum was welded on my gypsy using Black letter font. The small hearts were left over from my first card.

Ribbons and Rosettes inspired by the latest Cricut Magazine. (April 2012)

Cut 3 <Butterfly> at 3". Then trimmed off 1/2" on the straight edge scored on the marks and also a line in between each mark, folded and glued the 3 sections together. Sprayed them with lettuce Medow color wash and Perfect pearls Mist Sour Apple and Perfect Pearl. The tag is cut from <Flower3md> and MUM from Martha Stewart elegant cake art.
 
Have a Happy Mothers Day and use that Cricut.
 All products are available at Scottie Crafts 

No comments :

Post a Comment