Thursday 10 May 2012

London Market not so Mini Album by Wendy




 
This is my design team item for April. I have used London Market paper by Pink Paislee. I used 12 by12 papers as well as the 6 by 6 papers plus Chipboard buttons and an Ephemera pack. I will add my photos later and more flowers and embellishments. 
 
The actual construction of this album is quick the decorating to this point took me a lot of fun filled hours and there are a lot more to go to finish it. But what a pleasure lost in my craft room. I was inspired to do this album by 2 lovely ladies Kay O'Connor and Karen Davies. Thanks for show and tell. The original album was created by a very clever lady called Anne Fevik.







 Sorry I can't get the photos to turn around.


There are so many tags and hidden pockets to put pictures and journaling. This would easily hold my wedding photos (after 30 years it is about time they had a face lift.)

No comments :

Post a Comment