Thursday 9 August 2012

Tanglez, Ranger and Prima layout

Recently Scottie Crafts brought in some Tanglez 12 x 12 Mesh "paper".  When I looked at it my first thought was that it would make a different backing for a layout so took a couple of pieces home with me.
Firstly I used one of the darker natural mesh pieces and sprayed it with Stream and Espresso colour washes. I cut up some Graphic 45 paper for my leaves, added a bit of Prima, some jute string, a key charm and a photo - a quick and easy layout.  You do need a strong glue or hot glue to attach the elements to the layout.


I do have another layout to show you but don't have a photo at the moment but you can see it on the ytube video on Scottie Crafts web page . Yes I am on the video - was so nervous I could hardly speak!

 See you soon
Bev

No comments :

Post a Comment