Wednesday 12 September 2012

Prima Goodness in store

I haven't done a post for a while, but after two weekends of shows and workshops and the preparation, I came home itching to get into my new Prima supplies from Scotties which are flying out the door!

I have been taking photos of my daughter, Emma, and her growing baby bump. But, every time, it was so hard getting a pic without Frank (their present baby!) wanting to be part of the action. We finally put him in the garage!

So, I have done this layout for Frank!!


Prima Supplies: Background paper; Tea-Thyme Collection, Cypress Rose
                        Journalling notecard; Rondelle Notecard set
                        Prima mask (with Liquid Pearls applied )
                        New little Say-it-in-Crystals
                        Flowers
                        Canvas Alphabet stickers

Other supplies: Resin hearts (made from Easycast and moulds) These new resin making kits are new to  Scotties and sooo cool!!
                        Seam binding dyed with Tim Holtz Distress Stains
                        Martha Stewart corner and border punch

All these wonderful, cool products are available at Scottie Crafts!!

Cheers,
Sue

3 comments :

  1. Oh my, what a lovely layout. I only wish I was into scrapbooking when I was pregnant - but alas. Neither was my scrappy sister. Would be nice to see the ever growing bump in other layouts and a "the end" for the album finished when baby is born. You let her into our lives, on a perfect layout, you've raised the bar higher and need to beat it for the next months stage page. Good luck with that challenge Sue.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love this Sue. Ohhh Poor Frank he looks so pffft off but he will be a great companion to the baby im sure..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I love the corner treatment. I have a dog who gets in shots as soon as I pull the camera out too. Great topic for a layout.

    ReplyDelete