Saturday 27 October 2012

New Prima Firefly LO

I gathered up some of the new Prima Firefly collection that has just arrived at Scottie Crafts. The colours are just gorgeous -bright and summery! 

Apart from papers, I have used the Firefly journalling notecard set,  Prima flowers, a Crafter's Workshop chevron mask and texture paste. I also couldnt resist some of the Jenni Bowlin paint daubers that are on such a great special in store! I used the 'Speckled Egg' under the chevron mask and dabbed it over the flowers and papers when I had finished the LO. The bright speckles are flicks of Dylusions inks, which go great with these papers.

Look for all these products in Scotties now!!


Jeff and Aimee have a boat and one of their favourite things to do together, is to pack sleeping gear, a food basket and fishing rods and head out to Kawau Bay for the night. I love this pic of them looking so relaxed and happy!
Cheers,
Sue :)

1 comment :

  1. beautiful LO sue. I love that chevron mask for its utmost versitility:)

    ReplyDelete