Saturday 1 June 2013

All Butterflies

It has been obvious in my last few layouts that I LOVE the Elizabeth Crafts little butterfly, so I finally gave in and bought the larger one as well! I just love how delicate these dies are. They dont overpower your page.

Our little cutie pie was off to a cousins 1st birthday, and Em put her in these cute tutu leggings. Had to get a photo, of course!!


And a close up of that gorgeous die.

Here are the links to the Elizabeth Crafts butterfly dies: Small butterfly, Large butterfly overlay, Large butterfly silhouette
Lots of other cool products from Scotties,  also:
Prima papers; Background butterfly paper is Prima Fairy Rhymes Papillon
Prima flower; (bottom left of photo) Pocket Book Pad large flower( I used the smaller of the 3)
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat (the little words 'she is a')

To soften the darkness of the photo background, I sewed around it and then covered Miss Madison with a tissue and sprayed lightly with Dylusions White Linen Ink Spray (arriving back in-store soon)

Have a great weekend,
Sue :)

No comments :

Post a Comment