Wednesday 26 June 2013

Kaisercraft Blast Off Mini Album by Sarah


Well, as promised here is the second part of my DT post using 'Blast Off' papers and embellishments.  I saw this interesting method of binding a mini-album in a recent magazine article that I read. I couldn't wait to give it a go. You kind of thread the pages onto skewers and the best part about this style of binding is that you can keep on adding more pages as required. here are a couple of close-ups so you can get the idea. 




Now I apologise for the length of this post but I want to show you the inside pages. Here they are, all made using the Kaisercraft 'Blast-off' papers and embellishments. 





IMG_6359_edited-1.JPG








Isn't this perfect paper for little boys? I am so pleased to have finally got all these photos from Benjis birthday scrapped (thats the great thing about a mini-album you can really make a dent in your pile of photos 'to scrap'. 
Thanks for looking at my projects. I hope I have inspired you to try out this great new range from Kaisercraft. 


1 comment :

  1. Wow Sarah

    These are lovely well done.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete