Saturday 20 July 2013

Projects using Kaisercraft 'Sweet Pea' - Sarah Groen


This month Adrienne  gave me the Kaisercraft 'Sweet Pea' collection to create with for my design team projects. This is a very girlie collection - perfect for LOs about girls of all ages. This is the first of my pages which I also did using the 'Sketchabilities' sketch for July. Here is the sketch:
 

All the papers that I used on this page are Kaisercraft 'Sweet Pea'. This collection has lots of matching ephemera (Collectables), rub ons and stickers. Perfect to make an effortlessly co-ordinated project. I used pages from the 6x6" paper pad to create layers under my photo. I often find that the scaled down pattern on these smaller pads does not steal attention away from the photo as a larger pattern may. 
I cut my feather and title on my diecut machine and coloured the feather using my gelato pens.
Here are some close-ups:



If you are in Auckland and you like the look of this collection do head over to Scottie Crafts. They would be delighted to show you all the new goodies that they have in store. Have a great weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment