Tuesday 6 August 2013

Blast Off! Layout By Louise Forsyth

Hi, I am so behind with my scrapbooking about my youngest son so I was excited to use these Blast Off! collection papers and collectables by KaiserCraft.  The colours are perfect for an active little boy.

I decided to make a grungy background and the photos are less than perfect and I wanted the page to be cohesive. 
I made my background using Checker Plate stamp also by KaiserCraft.  I sprayed the stamp with 2 colourmists and stamped straight onto my layout.....



I also speckled the layout with a darker mist to add a bit of interest and a link between the blocks of colour.


I used three papers from the collection, Launch, Planet and Galaxy  and clustered the collectables.

Thanks loads for looking :)
Lou



4 comments :

  1. This collection is so you!!! Its great!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Love seeing what you are up too.... Gives me ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. So nice to see what you are doing. Gives me ideas when I get my butt into gear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout, Louise!! Dont you love that background stamp?! Love the way you used it with the paint. :)

    ReplyDelete