Friday 2 August 2013

Lara's Letters by Kristy Stevens

Hello Bloggers,
Just a quick post today to share a project I made for my little girls room.


The paper I used is the beautiful "Once upon a springtime" by Graphic 45, this is quite an old paper line that I have been holding onto for a while but pop on over to Scottie Crafts shop Here to see the latest that Graphic 45 have to offer.







Whew, sorry for all of the photos, its a good thing we didn't name her Esmeralda or something like that

Anyway, everything has been distressed with Tattered rose Distress inks and the fussy cut pieces are mounted with foam squares to give it a more 3D look.
Als0 I have given all of the base pieces a good coat of Mod Podge to seal and protect the surface which is very important for these types of projects, trust me.

Then a little Stickles were added and that's it, I hope you like them.

Kristy:)

No comments :

Post a Comment