Saturday 14 September 2013

Milk Shake Chic Layout - Tasha

Hey Crafters
Hope everyone has had a wonderful week and managed to get some creating in.  This week I wanted to show you a Layout I created using the awesome papers from FabScraps - Milk shake Chic Collection.
I've gone for the layered look again, still learning as I go along.  As soon as I saw this paper I knew I what pic I wanted to use.  My daughter here was only eight and is now a teen so I enjoyed the memories of this day while I scrapped. I didn't feel I had to do much to the Background paper as it was perfects as it is. I matted the pic on this fun piece of paper with milkshakes on it and the got to work with the embellishing....my favourite part.
The flowers I have used here are some from my stash, some I have made and also some from Prima.  I distressed the edges of some scraps of paper from the collection and layered them on the side there with some eyelet lace.  With some crochet doilies and pearls I thought I had better stop as I have a habit for getting carried away :)

Next week I wanna share with you The Prima Mixed Media Book I been  working on here's a couple of sneaky peeks.


Have A Great Weekend :)
Tasha




2 comments :

  1. Hello Tash
    This layout is colourful and lively, it has some wonderful elements, I especially loke the doilies and clusters of flowers.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete