Thursday 19 September 2013

Mini Book Layouts - Tasha

Hey crafters

In my DT Kit this month I received an awesome Prima Mixed Media Book and the Canvas Covers to go with it.  I thought it would be perfect as I don't often do 12x12 layouts and I have a few of my favourite pics I have wanted to scrap.  Here are 2 of the layouts I have done so far.  I wanted to wait to see how the book evolved before I did the cover, so that will be next weeks project share.



These pages measure 7.5"x5.5" and I found them a nice size to work with.  I used some more of that gorgeous Milkshake Chic Collection from FabScraps.  Added some paper flowers, a handmade flower and some Adhesive Pearls. Easy Peasy!!!!



Same deal with this next mini layout, Used the paper to embellish. I tried to "boy" it up by using staples and paper clips and tucked some buttons here and there.  The chevron background is part of the Prima Mini book. I swished some Distress Paint around to give it a bit of interest. 







I'm looking forward to sharing the completed album next week.  I'll be including some pockets, tags and other fun stuff.
Thanks guy See ya next week :)

2 comments :

  1. I love it Tash....Each page is so beautifully embellished with just the right amount of "fun stuff". I love how you have layered everything up. I can't wait to see next weeks share!! {{hugs}} Kimixx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tash
    What a wonderful eclectic mix of elements, you even have a little bit of grunge going on! Like Kimi I am salivating over the pages and looking forward to your next post.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete