Monday 16 September 2013

Vintage Christmas Card by Susan Butler.

Hello Friends,

I am still enjoying the Kaisercraft St Nicholas Collection.
And today I created a card.


I cut the base card on the Cricut and also a smaller cut from  the Kaisercraft paper which I randomly stamped over and I cut the Christmas image  and frame from Spellbinders Classic Ovals.



 I cut some leaves on the cricut and heat embossed with embossing powder. 
And put frame and leaves through a texture fade and dry embossed.



I made rose buds out of some Twine and inked them up in Red for the berries.


 The number 25 was covered in Glossy Accents and then cracked.
I also added a Spellbinders  scalloped Oval  behind the frame. 

Ranger Alcohol Ink Watermelon-Scottie CraftsSizzix Texture Fades 2Pk Flourishes-Scottie Crafts
Mini Glossy Accents 0.5oz-Scottie Crafts 
Hope you are having a great day.
Smiles:)
Sue
 

3 comments :

  1. Love this project,so many great ideas, the twine rose buds are so clever, I would never ever have thought of doing that .

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Christmas Card Sue, those leaves are just stunning, I love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sue. I LOVE those twine berries!! Also the leaves. So much detail to look at! :)

    ReplyDelete