Monday 7 October 2013

Do-Crafts and Tilly's Christmas by Sue Butler

Hello All,
 It is a rare thing that you will see a cute card from me, but this month I have been asked to work with Tilly Daydream by Do- Crafts and the Do-crafts Christmas pack.
 I combined these two sets together to make my card, as I found it an easier process than to work with just the one set, I have to admit that Do-crafts have certainly designed their papers to making cards and the like easy for the less advanced crafter, you do not have to stamp or colour or alter... something as most will know I always do!
Anyway, hopefully I have made a card that the less experienced amongst us would like to try, using the Do-crafts products.




Using the Spellbinders Borderabilities I cut all my papers and Card and layered them up to make my design. I stitched the Background paper and dry embossed the top as I needed to add some texture, but you could leave this stage out.

Here is Tilly, cute as a button, she comes in a decoupage sheet so everything is cut for you, all you do is use pop dots to 3d her up. Not so the string of stockings, here I fussy cut each one to make a banner.
The sentiment is encased using Spellbinders diecuts.


 Now all you have to do is attach the elements to your prepared background and voilà you have a cute and fun Christmas card! 
Click on the pics to see close-ups.

Products used and available at Scotties.
Spellbinders Borderabilities
Cuttlebug embossing folder

I will catch up again with you next Monday with more from this product.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Have a great week,
Smiles:)
Sue


4 comments :

  1. awww this is so cute Sue, how you find the time and patience to cut all of those stockings is a mystery to me but well worth it for this gorgeous look!
    I really love the borderabilities too it makes it look like lace or some fancy trim you have there! super cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... you cut all those out!! Im impressed... love the card
    hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute, Sue. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and I agree with the girls your fussy cutting is impressive x tfs Tasha

    ReplyDelete