Wednesday 30 October 2013

Kaiser Lady Rose meets prima doll stamp.

Kaiser Lady Rose meets Prima Doll Stamp.


I just couldn't resist using some more of my Kaiser Lady Rose collection and a Prima Doll Stamp to make a DL size card(i.e the size your bills come in which is still 70 cents to post). I love these doll stamps. I think a lot of card makers are not keen to use them as they are 7 inches tall but by using the DL format you can make cards with them. Here goes...

I stamped the Prima Doll stamp on some script paper with archival ink and cut it out. You don't need to spend time cutting the dress out neatly as it will be covered.

I stamped the dress on one of the patterned pieces of Kaiser Lady Rose paper and cut it out.

I stamped the dress frill and head band and cut them out.


I stamped stamped the top part of the dress for the contrast in sleeves and cut it out.
I layered the pieces onto the base.



Here I have applied all my layers.

I coloured the hair with distress markers and blended them with a water brush.

I inked the edges with Distress Ink tea die and an ink applicator tool.

I fussy cut the patterned paper for a base to add a layer under my doll on the card face.

I used prima flowers to decorate and the doily from the packaging.

I layered a Prima Tag from the Tag Book one of the sentiments from the Kaiser Lady Rose collectables pack. The little clock face is a wood icon by prima. I used theTim Holtz tiny attacher to fix the pleated Maya Art ribbon.

I added a little arrangement of prima flowers.
I have used the Envelope punch board to make a matching envelope for my card.
 

 Thanks for joining me. See you soon. Wendy.

No comments :

Post a Comment