Wednesday 9 October 2013

Season's Greetings card by Tracy


Hi there! Today I have a Christmas card to show you in a shabby chic style, which you could easily replicate. My image as always is coloured using copics and I tend to finish off with prisma pencils for the highlighting. Base card is American Crafts -Latte and paper used is from Graphic 45 - Twelve Days of Christmas.
Below shows a close up of Prima Junkyard Findings - Heart Shabby Chic and the bling along the bottom of the tag is Sullivans Bling Boarder - Clear


Pretty apricot flowers from Prima - Peach silk  and rest are from my stash


The die I used is a Marianne Design Creatables - LR0240. I love using this die, its the perfect size for many of my images. Scottie Crafts do have Marianne Design product, if it is not in store just let Adrienne know and I am sure she will order it in for you.


Well that's it. I hope I have inspired you in some way or another
Happy crafting
Tracy

1 comment :

  1. Hello Tracy
    This is a fabulous card, I of course have a penchant for the shabby-chic genre so I will always have a positive vibe when I see one, I just love that you have added the gauze, it just makes me want to touch it.
    Great work with these papers.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete