Friday 29 November 2013

The white rabbit - Kristy S


Happy Friday everyone.

Im back again to share with you another card using the Kaisercraft looking glass collection so follow my white rabbit and take a look


This week I used a free lineart from Surea at Deviant art and as always colored up with Tim Holtz distress inks and markers on Watercolor Distress Cardstock

 The clock in his hand I have heat embossed using a Versamark pen (these are great for small details) and Gold embossing powder

The backing paper and his paper pierced hat is from the 6.5 x 6.5 paper


Here I have added my last Prima resin clock touched up with metallic rub on and also a few Prima mini roses, and the book I made using Grunge paper, old book paper and a Script stamp.
I have also tucked away a piece from the collectables here along with a doily from my kit.


The tag,banner and number piece are all from the collectables, the large clock die cut is from Tim Holtz, and the small wooden clock is also from Kaisercraft.


Well that's me for this week, have a crafty weekend everyone.

Kristy x


1 comment :

  1. Hello Kristy
    This is just delightful, fabulous embellishments and design.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete