Monday 2 December 2013

A little bit if Vintage by Sue Butler.

 Hello everyone,
December is here, and we are counting down to the big day, now do you  want some Vintage? Then I have a lovely Christmas Card for you using the Kaisercraft "Key to my Heart" paper.

I just made a step by step of the flower as the card is pretty straight forward in it's design.

Using a flower diecut by sissex I cut 5 blooms and two leaves with my Big Shot,  then used a ball tool to break down the fibres to make the paper curl.
I use wet glue to layer up my flowers. then puncture a hole to add the Vintage Brad.





Remember to click on the pics for a more detailed view.
 The products and tools I have used are all available at Scotties:
The new turquoise Big Shot is now in, and if you have not got one of these machines yet, I can honestly recommend it, I have tried them all,  and for a manual machine it is perfect; cuts cleanly and embosses deeply....Get one for Christmas!  


Have a great week
Smiles:)
Sue.


2 comments :

  1. This looks great. I must get one of those teasing tools. I love the way that flower came together.
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete