Sunday 19 January 2014

Art of Life Flip and Fold Album



I love this little brag album. It measures 3" square when closed perfect size for a handbag brag album. Now I'm not going to give too much away in this post because I plan to teach this as a class this year at Scottie Crafts.( I have also made this album in finished size 6 by 6 inches.) Here is a taster...


Here is the undecorated album.


 Love the Kaiser 6 1/2" paper pads for this project. I also love to use any of the spellbinders square dies to cut my page liners. As always I ink everything that isn't glued down.


The process of folding the album ....soooo cooool....


 This little album will hold 15 plus photos.


The collectables are great for decorating the pages because they are flat and wont take up too much space the the finished album. Mine is all ready to add photos and journalling. 


Decorate the front and tie with coloured seam binding. Thanks for following. See you soon. Wendy

No comments :

Post a Comment