Wednesday 22 January 2014

Converted Memory Box using Kaisercraft Paradiso by Bev

I decided to convert a project life packaging box into a box for an album of my sailing trip I did as a child.  The Kaisercraft Paradiso range was perfect for this. The box was easy to cover by cutting the papers down to size and adhering them to the box using double sided tape.

Today I am showing you the top of the box which could also be easily adapted to be a layout.


The background page is Tropical Bliss Paradiso Paper. Then I have layered other paradiso papers with one of the Paradiso Perforated tags (a photo could be used instead).  I have inked the edges with Frayed Burlap distress ink.

The next step was to embellish with the Paradiso collectables and Paradiso stickers followed by some wood veneer flowers inked on the edges.

Thanks for looking at the blog today
Bev


No comments :

Post a Comment