Saturday 8 February 2014

Gratitude Journal Part 2 - by Kimi



Hello everyone, I am back with my finsihed Gratitude junk journal that I have created with my Scottie Crafts design team kit.  You may remember from my last post that I was using the gorgeous New Year New You collection from Websters pages.


  So guys here are the pics from my extra thick n chunky junk journal.  Go easy on me please this is my very first one and I am totally addicted to them now!! Just have to learn how to "downsize" :)




































The products I have used to create this journal are:
Websters Pages
 Ranger Distress Ink Pad Aged MahoganyRanger Distress Ink Pad Tattered RosePrima Paquita Azalea
Well readers that is all from me for this week.  See you all next time..

Till then remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

2 comments :

  1. This is fantastic did you use the 12/12 pad or the smaller pad to create this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, I used the 12x12 papers to create this. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete