Saturday 15 February 2014

Sweet Sentiments Easter Tag - By Kimi


G'day everyone, today I am sharing with you all an Easter tag that I have created with the Graphic 45 Collection - Sweet Sentiments.

 I have had this chipboard tag in my stash for quite awhile, just waiting fo rtha perfect project to come along.  The tag measures 6 3/4 inches x 41/2 inches or 17cm x 11.5cm.  I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord

After much agonising - I chose Perfect Petals and All My love to cover the tag.

 From the Easter Greetings sheet I cut this image to use as my top layer.  Once I had all my papers trimmed and cut to size, I then inked the edges with more Dusty Concord


 Using my scissors I distressed all the edges of All My Love.
 
  Once this was done I adhered my layers down with some double sided tape.
 I sandwiched some off cuts of cheese cloth in to soften up the edges a little and maybe add a bit of a shabby effect.
 I wanted to add some dimension to my tag so I fussy cut a second image from the Easter Greetings sheet

and using some double sided foam tape 
  I carefully adhered my two layers.
 I cut the small picket fence from the reverse side of All My Love and the Country Fence die from Memory box.  I adhered this to the Easter Sentiment.

 Once I had all my layers in place it was just a matter of adding some of the embellishments.
 I have used a small square doily from Prima, two pink mini sachet flowers also from Prima, two Priam fabric leaves from the Cabriole Plum Collection.  Ribbons, laces and seam binding are from my stash.

 I have covered the back with the reverse side of All My Love and an Easter Greetings tag from the Spring has Sprung page.

 I embellished the corner with another Prima square doily, seam binding, Prima mini Sachet paper flower and some paper flourishes cut with the  Tim Holtz Festive Greenery die.


  The products I have used to create this project are:

G45 Sweet Sentiments 12x12 Paper All my  G45 Sweet Sentiments 12x12 Paper EasterG45 Sweet Sentiments 12x12 Paper Spring  G45 Sweet Sentiments 12x12 Paper PerfectPrima Mini Sachet PansyPrima Cabriole Plum




That is my lot for the week.  Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing some of your time with me...
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

No comments :

Post a Comment