Friday 21 January 2011

A little creativity ...

Hi everyone and a Happy New Year to you all.

Christmas has now been and gone and the New Year has started off with a hiss and a roar - but it's all good.

I still found time to be a little creative over the Christmas / New Year break. My creative time is my me time.


This Christmas I found a bind it all machine under my Christmas tree and it just happened to have my name on it ... woo hoo ... so I thought to myself, it's definitely time to be a little creative with it.

I've played with some gorgeous papers from Websters and a little cardstock, a little ink, a few flowers, some bling and my scissors and had a ball really. What more could a girl ask for?

Team these goodies up with some stunning photos of my daughter just recently graduated from University and I have a small keepsake to be treasured.


I've made envelopes and tags and also put my circle punch to good use.




Ask the girls to point you in the right direction in the shop and they will lead the way to where the Websters pages can be found.
Hope that you find time to be a little creative.
I will be back later in the week with some more creativity.
Enjoy your week.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]







2 comments :

  1. Lucky, lucky you to find such a treasure under the Christmas tree, Michelle! You have certainly put it to good use ... your project is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Michelle love your mini book!

    ReplyDelete