Sunday 23 January 2011

Time to share ...

a layout using the Websters Pages papers that came in my kit.

I've made a journalling spot using a fabulous wee 'notes' acrylic stamp - what a wee treasure this stamp is and one that will receive a good work out and on a regular basis. I've used a black Staz on ink pad and after getting used to 'the smell' and boy-oh-boy did it push my smelling buds/senses to the limit ... too much information I know. But just to let you know that this particular Staz on ink pad has proved itself big time ... how did I cope without one for so long ???






Add a little bling, a little tearing and distressing, throw together a few Prima goodies and voila.

Head into the shop and the girls will point you in the right direction and you too can head away with some new goodies to add to your stash.

Happy creating.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

1 comment :