Saturday 5 March 2011

First show and tell from Annelie

Hi readers!

I am so excited to share my first Scottie Craft project with you today! I went to the fabulous crop a couple of Saturdays ago, and actually got a bit done.

I was lucky enough to get some yummy Sassafras Lass papers, alphas & stickers, together with other things in my box. I also got to play with a lovely heart die for my cuttlebug, which suited these papers perfectly!

So, a colourful LO for you:




When I saw the amazing Sassafras Lass metal flowers in the shop I had to get them and add them to my LO. The doily is also from the shop, I just inked it with some orange ink to match my papers.

Be quick to get your own Sassafras stuff from the shop, it's selling fast!

Thanks for visiting today, I will be back soon with another Sassafras Lass LO!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful LO annelie! Those metal flowers are gorgeous aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cute wee lass, gorgeous LO Annelie... Might have to check out those flowers Oh Dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Annelie ... love the colours on your layout - so fresh and definitely summery!

    ReplyDelete