Tuesday 5 April 2011

April Challenge


This month Kim has come up with a great  challenge for you so here we go:

1. Use paint or water colour pencils... I have used watercolour pastels and paint to create the background; and

2. Use an older photo that you have in your “I mean to get round to scrapping that photo but some other one always gets ahead of it in line”...so no new photos!

Kim's sample

Please add your link to the Mr Linky* link on this blog side bar and you will be in the draw to win a RAK (random act of kindness) from Scottie Crafts. If you don't have a blog or gallery please email a photo of your layout to customerservice@scottie crafts.

The deadline for this Challenge is Midnight, Sunday 1st of May.

*NB: Just click on Mr Linky and add your name and the address of your image.

2 comments :

  1. Hello Bev
    This is an awesome page Kim has created.
    I have posted up my entry for the April Challenge on my blog
    .http://scrumplescrunch.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapbook-page.html
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have loaded my entry to Mr Linky can you confirm that it has gone through please?
    I love the colors in Kims Layout gorgeous!!
    Thankyou for the inspiration and the idea of painting was an experience, I might add lol

    ReplyDelete