Wednesday 6 April 2011

Girls, girls, girls!

I'm back with some more colourful Sassafras Lass inspiration!

They really suit my girly girl photos, and I have had a ball creating with them!

First off a LO where I added some calico. Can't see it? I cut it into a banner shape, and then sprayed some lovely glimmermist on it. Love how it came out!


I also used the amazing Tim Holtz Rosette die - it really is to DIE for! I just added some Sassafras stickers on top. Voila!








On this next LO with my gorgeous girls, I also used calico. I used glimmermist once again, then cut them out in leaf shapes. When dry, I just attacked them with my sewing machine. They work well with those Prima flowers, don't you think?






I used a cuttlebug butterfly die, and added some bling. Love having some sparkle on my pages! I added some dimension on my alphas with dimensional magic.


The mini alphas and the felt comes from my own stash, the rest can be found in the shop!

Hope this gave you some inspiration to be crafty today!

2 comments :

  1. Wow ... colour, Annelie and Sassa go so well together ... what a combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Annelie! Love the use of calico and all your other little details that make your layouts so cool to look at!!

    ReplyDelete