Wednesday 11 May 2011

Happy Birthday Scottie Crafts - Here's a little challenge from me

Here is the second challenge for Scottie Crafts  Birthday Month.  You have until midnight the 31st of May to be in to win a RAK.

Mine is a colour challenge with a twist!
As we are heading into winter I thought that I would brighten up your days with a summery challenge.
Here are my colours:
  1. Yellow (bright or pastel its your choice!)
  2. Baby blue
  3. Spring green
Feel free to add neutral colours ie white, cream, black or Kraft as desired.
Now for my twist:
Your layout must be done in a size that you do not usually use for your pages. For example, I am predominently a 12x12 scrapper so my LO is A4 size. You can use more unusual sizes too. If for example you have always wanted to try out a 6x12 page now is your chance! Just have fun and try something new!

Thanks for a fantastic year Adrienne, Wendy and all the team at Scottie Crafts. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your team. Here's to many more birthdays to come.
Hugs Sarah :)

4 comments :

  1. Great challenge and loving the colours on this fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed doing this challenge and have submitted it today. Thankyou Sarah I love what you have done with the A4, it looks great..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed doing the challenge, thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have done mine now - was a bit stumped for size but its all good. LOL

    ReplyDelete