Sunday 28 August 2011

Martha Stewart around the page Butterfly punch

My main item in my kit was a Martha Stewart punch all over the page Butterfly punch along with some summer Echo Park papers which I chose as I don't normally do brights and gave myself a little challenge with my first page - though I did chose the pinks!

My first page I used lots of punches including the butterfly punch, framed dots punch, small butterflypunch and a double scallop punch. Along the double scallop punch I have added liquid pearls.  The papers used are Echo Park summer.  I have punched the butterflies out of white cardstock and used the piece of cardstock as well as the punched out butterflies.


With the next layout I created a mask with the Butterfly punch and acetate and using colour washes (purple twighlight and lettuce) and Kraft cardstock created my background.  I also used the acetate butterflis on the layout. The papers used are Donna Salazar papers. Flowers by Prima.


With my last layout I used the mask as a stamp with the colour washes to create my background. The binding ribbon has also been coloured with the colour washes. I have used Echo park Summer paper and stickers again.

Thanks for looking

No comments :

Post a Comment