Monday 12 September 2011

Memory Scrapware Shadow Box Kit

If you have been to the Hamilton Craft Fair in the last few days, you may have seen this shadow box.

Now obviously if you haven't been anywhere Hamilton you won't have seen it ... couldn't resist, sorry!!!!





I was sent a pizza box of goodies from Scottie Crafts recently and it goes without saying that I had to be a little creative with its contents. But ... not only did I need to be creative, I had to put together written instructions on how I created my shadow box.

Now this was a first ... I normally go hell for leather and create, I don't normally have a plan of where I'm heading ... I just do it ... so in this case, I had to actually think a little more along the way, take photos occasionally and write up a step by step ... phew!!!!!! And while that may sound easy ... to be honest it isn't.

So, if you too would like to put a memory shadow box together just like this one ... talk to the team at Scottie Crafts and they will have a kit with all the goodies in it ... well except for a few things ... you know what I mean, ink, paint and the basics ... but then if you haven't got some of basics, the girls there can help you with that too.

Now in the bottom right hand side cluster you will see a wee corked bottle, I pulled a couple of petals apart on a rose and popped in a couple of petals before I dabbed a little distress crackle paint on the surface.

It's the little things girls.

Happy creating.

Michelle

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous shadow box Michelle. Love the polka dot feathers and the corked bottle and WOW the kit comes with instructions. Fab!

    ReplyDelete