Friday 16 September 2011

September Challenge

Welcome everyone to September's Challenge which ends Midnight the 15th of October and you could win a RAK. Its Bev here again with this months challenge - been a bit hectic with the Hamilton show preparations/show and unpacking!

I thought we will have a nice easy challenge for you this month. The Monday before the show we were preparing for the show and the courier arrived with the new Prima (nearly didn't bring it in the shop as he did not realise we were there!).  As a lot of people know I love Prima products definitely my favourite manufacturer! A fair bit of the new Prima has made its way home with me ( ok..maybe just a bit more then a fair bit ;) ) and I managed to create tonight with some - should be on my blog soon.  Now on with the challenge .....

Who is your favourite manufacturer? Create a layout, card or OTP project with products from your favourite  manufacturer or manufacturers and link to MR LINKY in the sidebar. Have Fun!!

Here is a collage of some of the layouts I have 
 created using PRIMA.





1 comment :

  1. Yay I'm already pondering what to do with this one. Sticking to just one manufacturer will be a challenge in itself! :)

    ReplyDelete