Thursday 24 November 2011

Birthday Card by Michelle

Using more of the goodies in my kit I created a card for a special friend – I’ve printed off a calendar and thinking ahead, I’ve decided to make up birthday cards, well at least one for each month for next year and hopefully I will be totally prepared and ahead of time ... go me!!!!


The girls at Scottie Crafts will be able to point you in the right direction for the papers and any of the tools and gadgets that you might need ... you can see a flourish swirl – the team has this Cheery Lynn die in the shop and I use my Cuttlebug to cut it out and that stunning bow ... ooh-la-la – fabulous invention to help you tie bows that look just like that ... something I have struggled with before now. 

Absolutely Fabulous!!!

Happy creating ladies.
Until next time,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments :

Post a Comment